To be covered by our insurance you need to comply with the following:
- Age must be between 25 and 70
- Have a full UK motorcycle licence and been a regular rider for at least the past 24 months on a bike over 250cc.
- Not had any of the following convictions in the last 5 years – UT/DR/DD/SA/LC/CD
- Not got 3 or more current convictions on your licence.
- Not had insurance declined or renewal refused or insurance cover cancelled by any motor insurer.
- Not had any criminal conviction.
- Not been involved in more than one fault incident in the last three years.
Field of Employment- we cannot insure people working in the following fields:
- Turf accountants
- Gambling industry including amusement arcade, fruit machine, casino or club employees
- Entertainment and related industries including fairground employees
- Professional sports
- Professional modelling
- Publicans or persons working in the licensed trade
- Street trading and/or market tradering
- Scrap metal merchants and dealering
- Diplomatic profession
- Courier or messenger